What are good free SEO auditing tools?

Any Discussion regarding any hobbies that you have, OPEN TO ALL
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
delightedwithy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What are good free SEO auditing tools?

Post by delightedwithy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Looking for recommendations for good free SEO auditing tools. I already use the one built into Chrome but I don't feel like it's very comprehensive.

cingersgirth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What are good free SEO auditing tools?

Post by cingersgirth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm

In my opinion people often waste a lot of time playing around with SEO tools, when they could better spend that time working on their sites. I prefer to make my own observations and do my own analysis. I do look at GSC sometimes for things like crawl stats, and Xenu to check for broken links, but haven't used anything else in a long time.

lathermonth

Post by lathermonth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm

cingersgirth wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:24 pm
In my opinion people often waste a lot of time playing around with SEO tools, when they could better spend that time working on their sites. I prefer to make my own observations and do my own analysis. I do look at GSC sometimes for things like crawl stats, and Xenu to check for broken links, but haven't used anything else in a long time.

I don't feel free tools provide the comprehensive level of information that is needed to do a proper site audit. There will be huge gaps in data, resulting in more work (wheel spinning) and neglected opportunities.

delightedwithy

Post by delightedwithy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm

Of course not! You kiddies know why, right? All bait and switch. G made you famous back then, then downgraded you and they are bringing up the the next gen of pay to pay kiddies.

cingersgirth

Post by cingersgirth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm

delightedwithy wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm
Of course not! You kiddies know why, right? All bait and switch. G made you famous back then, then downgraded you and they are bringing up the the next gen of pay to pay kiddies.

Free tools for what? You have many free tools to just get the outfit of your website! Say, Site loading speed, backlinks, Free Site Audit etc. But, looking to increase your ranking on Google and beat your competitors? How do you know their backlinks, DA, PA etc.

lathermonth

Post by lathermonth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Edit: did not see the Free bit. sorry. If you want free then ignore my list. All of those are quite expensive but as Martinibuster says, you get what you pay for. Might be ok for one or two sites but any more and the time and data quality implications are huge.

lovedarling

Post by lovedarling » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:59 am

We are trained in the SEO theme, we are always updating and nurturing new techniques, the study is unstoppable, but beyond all that, we have it under control, the most important thing is to deliver the final results to the final customer. If you want to know more details please visit here https://www.hostex.co/seo/